- Critical Elements of Alignment
- Getting Involved in the Community
- Specialization and Production
- Trade Around the World
- Child Labor
- Protecting Individual Rights
- The Role of Government in a Market Economy
- Climates & People
- Supporting the Bill of Rights
- Crossing the Threshold
- Evolution of Federalism
- Global Interdependence
- Lessons Learned from the Three Gorges Dam
- Cold War
- Pandemics Aids Influenza
Questions, Comments, or Corrections? Let us know!
Activity 3: Formative Assessment
Study the survey data on the maps and graphs that were developed in class. Write a one-paragraph analysis that answers the following questions:
- How do the products in our survey show that world trade is important to the U.S. and its people?
- How does global trade influence the lives of people?