Future Ready Nebraska
Use of Space & Time
Primary Objective: Create opportunities for districts to explore innovative classroom models.
Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
Primary Objective: Integrate the effective use of technology in all state academic standards, not just technology standards.
Primary Objective: Establish a technology ecosystem to ensure every school exceeds industry-connectivity standards.
Personalized Professional Development
Primary Objective: Provide Opportunities for educators and leaders to deepen their Future Ready knowledge.
Data & Privacy
Primary Objective: Provide useful and meaningful data to leaders and educators to support instruction and decision-making. Articulate clear expectations relating to the privacy of student data.
Budget & Resources
Primary Objective: Identify opportunities to reduce costs for technology procurement.
Primary Objective: Establish a Future Ready coalition of interested and invested organizations and parties.
Explore Future Ready Nebraska Gears
The Future Ready Nebraska Digital Learning and Ed Tech plan has been broken down according to the 7 seven gears. Click on the Gear above you wish to view to see the details for each.
2021 Future Ready Nebraska Conference
FUTURE READY NEBRASKA CONFERENCE:
- Registration is open. Visit www.nefutureready.com.
- Join us: Monday, June 14th, and Tuesday, June 15th, 2021. (Virtual Event)
- Recordings and presentation slides will be available by June 2021, on the Virtual Conference website!
- FRN Librarians, May 11, 2021, 10 a.m. (Zoom)
- FRN Council, July 27, 2021, 1 – 3:30 p.m. (Hybrid meeting)