Printable Student View
- Due process of law means
- The government must make laws that are fair
- The government cannot punish you for a crime
- The government must treat you fairly if you are accused of a crime
- The government must treat all criminals the same
- Cruel and unusual punishment means
- A punishment must be the same for al serious crimes
- A punishment cannot be too cruel or too unusual
- A punishment must fit the crime
- A punishment needs to be cruel or unusual if the crime unusual.
- What do you think is the most important right protected by the Bill of Rights? Explain your answer.
- Why is it important to have a written Constitution with a written Bill of Rights?
December 31, 2019 10:47am