- Critical Elements of Alignment
- Getting Involved in the Community
- Specialization and Production
- Trade Around the World
- Child Labor
- Protecting Individual Rights
- The Role of Government in a Market Economy
- Climates & People
- Supporting the Bill of Rights
- Crossing the Threshold
- Evolution of Federalism
- Global Interdependence
- Lessons Learned from the Three Gorges Dam
- Cold War
- Pandemics Aids Influenza
Questions, Comments, or Corrections? Let us know!
Activity 2: Formative Assessment
Study the Venn diagram below. Then answer the questions that follow.
- Why must the United States import products to make pencils?
- Why is trade important if no country in the world has all the products needed to make pencils?
- Why is international trade important to people who use pencils?