- Critical Elements of Alignment
- Getting Involved in the Community
- Specialization and Production
- Trade Around the World
- Child Labor
- Protecting Individual Rights
- The Role of Government in a Market Economy
- Climates & People
- Supporting the Bill of Rights
- Crossing the Threshold
- Evolution of Federalism
- Global Interdependence
- Lessons Learned from the Three Gorges Dam
- Cold War
- Pandemics Aids Influenza
Questions, Comments, or Corrections? Let us know!
Activity 3: Formative Assessment
- What causes market failures?
- Governments do not distribute resources efficiently in the market.
- Producers and consumers do not agree on needs.
- Markets on their own do not distribute resources efficiently.
- Consumers do not signal their wants and needs to the producers.
- Why are free riders a type of market failure?