“Raising the next generation is a shared responsibility. When families, communities and schools work together, students are more successful and the entire community benefits.”
- ESU 16, North Platte, March 27 2019, 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- ESU 10, Kearney, April 17, 2019, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Lincoln – Writing Team Meeting, RESCHEDULED for July 19, 2019, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- ESU 9, Hastings, RESCHEDULED for August 22, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- ESU 8, Neligh, September 18, 2019
- ESU 5, Beatrice, September 19, 2019
To register, click here
For more information, contact Kim Larson, email@example.com.
The Nebraska Department of Education identified family engagement as an essential area of focus in its new Accountability for a Quality Education System, Today and Tomorrow (AQuESTT) within the tenant of Student Success and Access.
Engaging families and communities as partners with schools is essential, as the evidence is clear: partnerships contribute to children and youth’s academic and social success. Current family and community engagement research, websites, and promising practices are available via the links below.