Computer Science and Technology
The Communication and Information Systems Cluster:
- Emphasizes career development through career awareness, exploration, and preparation
- Offers world-class secondary Career Technical Education Programs of Study that provides a seamless transition to post-secondary education
- Promotes expanded learning opportunities for students through components such as Workplace Experiences and Career and Technical Student Organizations
- Supports professional development for school counselors, teachers, and administrators
- Fosters essential partnerships that link CTE in schools and colleges with business and industry, workforce, economic development, and government agencies.
Letter from the Commissioner – Computer Science (December 2018)