National School Lunch Program - NSLP
Forms & Resource Center
Application Materials in Alternate Languages
Note: When using the following prototype materials from USDA, be sure to add the current reduced price income guidelines in the appropriate chart.
Spanish Application for 2012-13 School Year:
- Spanish Free and Reduced Price School Meals Application.pdf
- Spanish Free and Reduced Price School Meals Application.doc
- Attachment B Letter to Households.doc
- Attachment D Approval Denial Letter.doc
Protoype Applications Available:
- Alternate Language Free & Reduced Applications - USDA Webiste contains 33 languages
of Prototype Applications.