Claims for Reimbursement
Due Dates and Claim Payment Dates
- Claims can be submitted any time after the final meal/snack of the month has been served for the claim month.
- Claims are processed and paid monthly.
- In order to ensure timely payment of your claim, familiarize yourself with the charts below which show submission, payment and the final cutoff dates for claims.
- Every month reconcile claim payments with your bank statement.
- Please note that payment dates that fall on weekends or holidays will be shifted to the following business day.
- Claim Status in CNP must show as “ACCEPTED” in order to be paid. If Claim Status shows as “Validated” or “Pending” this means that the claim has not been submitted for payment. Return to CNP to complete the certification step required to submit the claim.
- A claim in “ACCEPTED” status can be modified, but will need to be resubmitted after changes have been made. Note: If you click MODIFY after a claim has been accepted, the claim must be resubmitted even if no changes were made.
|Claim Payment or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Dates|
|Claim submitted on:||NDE Processing Date||Payment Date|
|10th before noon (CT)||10th||+ 3-5 days|
|After 10th at noon ( CT) until the 20th at noon||20th of the following month||+ 3-5 days|
|After 20th at noon (CT)||10th of the following month||+ 3-5 business days|
|Note that the date of deposit shifts to the following business day when the payment date lands on a weekend or a holiday.|