Meal Accommodation Forms
Meal Modification in the School Meal Program Webinar – February 5, 2018
- List of Fluid Milk Substitutions in the Child Nutrition Programs
- USDA guidance memorandum SP 07-2010 – Q&As: Milk Substitution for Children with Medical or Special Dietary Needs (Non-Disability)
- SP 26-2017: Accommodating Disabilities in the School Meal Programs: Guidance and Questions and Answers (Q&As)
- SP 59-2016: Policy Memorandum on Modifications to Accommodate Disabilities in the School Meal Programs
- 2017 Edition of Accommodating Children with Disabilities in the School Meal Programs: Guidance for School Food Service Professionals
Food Allergy Research & Education – www.foodallergy.org/cdc
- How to Read a Label including milk-free, egg-free, peanut-free, wheat-free, soy-free and tree nut-free diets.
- Diabetes Packet Meeting Dietary needs of Children with Diabetes – Nutrition Services, Nebraska Department of Education
Managing Food Allergies in Schools – Video released by the National Food Service Management Institute.