- FY 2017 National School Lunch Program Equipment Assistance Grants for School Food Authorities
- Nebraska Summer Food Service Program Grant for initiating and Expanding Services for Summer Food Service
- Lets Move Salad Bars for Schools – is a comprehensive grassroots public health effort to mobilize and engage stakeholders at the local, state and national level to support salad bars in schools. Our vision is to significantly increase salad bars in schools across the country until every child has the choice of healthy fruits and vegetables every day at school. Let’s Move Salad Bars to Schools is an initiative of the Food Family Farming Foundation, National Fruit and Vegetable Alliance, United Fresh Produce Association Foundation, and Whole Foods Market to support First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! initiative. The goal of the Let’s Move Salad Bars to Schools program is to fund and award 6000 salad bars over the next three years.
- USDA Farm to School Grants – USDA Memo SP 27-2012: announces the availability of USDA farm to school grants as part of the farm to school program established by the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010.
- Grant Resources for Garden to School
- Farm to School Link is on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/NebraskaFarmToSchoolProgram
Updated August 16, 2018 8:28am