Non-Public Schools: All Non-Public Schools that participate in the School Lunch, Breakfast or Special Milk Programs must complete the Annual Financial Statement. The Annual Financial Statement is due July 15th each year.
Failure to submit the Annual Financial Statement deadline will result in your reimbursement checks being withheld until the report is submitted.
Public schools are not required to submit Annual Financial Statements.
- NDE 01-003 – Annual Financial Statement.pdf (only nonpublic schools & institutions)
complete via the web-based application and claims system
- Annual Financial Statement.pdf
- Annual Financial Statement.pdf (Instructions)
- NDE 28-036 – Claim for Reimbursement.pdf National School Lunch, Breakfast & Milk complete via the web-based application and claims system
- State Treasurer ACH Enrollment Form.pdf (Direct Deposit)