Special Milk Program
School systems may apply to participate in the Special Milk Program if they have students in the school who do not have access to school meals.
For example: half-day kindergarteners/preschoolers or students in school that cannot participate in the breakfast or lunch program.
To enroll your school for the Special Milk Program apply here. On your program application, check “yes” under special milk.
How do Families apply for Free Milk
Households must use the Free Milk Application
- USDA Food and Nutrition Services Fact Sheet for Special Milk Program
- Power Point Presentation Special Milk Program
- Federal Regulations Part 215 – Special Milk Program for Children
- USDA FNS Website Special Milk Program (SMP)
- Additional Forms and Resources can be found on the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point page by clicking on the drop down menu titled SOPs for Special Milk Program