Federal Programs Home Page
Education is primarily a State and local responsibility in the United States. It is States and communities, as well as public and private organizations of all kinds, that establish schools and colleges, develop curricula, and determine requirements for enrollment and graduation. These federal programs assist in completing the educational goals of our students.
- Local Report Card Requirements
- Administrator Days Information 7/2013
- C.O.P. Agenda 10/22/2013 (doc.)
- ESEA/NCLB Updates (10/2011)
- Federal Programs Staff Listing
Waiver Request Notices
Financial Files and Allocations
Title I 101
In Case You missed our Title I Training Session you can review our Title I training on this Power Point Presentation..