The Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Agriculture Appropriations Act awarded the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) $30 million to distribute to State Agencies for the purpose of awarding equipment assistance grants (EAG). Nebraska received $169,825 for equipment assistance to eligible school food authorities (SFA) participating in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
Grant Awardee Information
- Awarded School Food Authorities
- 2019 Equipment Assistance Grant Webinar Recording
- Nutrition Services offered a webinar providing guidance for those seeking reimbursement as part of the 2019 Equipment Assistance Grant.
- NDE 28-003 Form
- School Food Authority Equipment Grant Awards by Fiscal Year (2009-2020)
- Procurement Decision Tree – Revised JUN 2019
- Procurement Overview
- Nebraska’s Child Nutrition Program Approved Equipment List
- 2009 NFSMI Equipment Purchasing Facility & Design
- Smarter Lunchrooms Movement
- Fuel Up to Play 60 Website
- How to Organize a Fundraiser