Nutrition Services Vision Statement
Nutrition Services provides leadership that inspires service of nutritious meals to children, students and adults.
Nutrition Services Programs
- National School Lunch and Breakfast Program
- Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Summer Feeding Service Program
Training Videos and User Manuals for the New CNP System
- National School Lunch and Breakfast Program (available)
- National School Lunch Point of Sale (POS) Batch File Upload Instructions
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (available)
- Day Care Home (DCH) Point of Sale (POS) Batch File Upload Instructions
- Summer Food Service Program (available)
- CNP System Access Form
- CNP Security Administration Manual
- CNP Training Registration
- CNP System – How to change program years to enter in previous years claims
- DUNS/SAM Registration Instructions NEW
Child Nutrition Program Statistics
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.