Child Care Centers Online Renewal

Forms & Resource Center

Online application renewal system – child care centers

Online Application Renewal SystemSave time, save paper, save money
Centers/sponsors that are currently participating in the Child and Adult Care Food Program are strongly encouraged to submit their renewal application and make any changes by using the online application and claims system. It is very likely that within the next few years, paper applications will no longer be accepted. Attachments and supporting documents (licenses, Title XX agreements, food service contracts, etc.) still need to be submitted in paper form or via fax.

Apply for a User ID and password. Original signatures are required, so you will need to print this application and mail it to:
Nutrition Services
Nebraska Department of Education
P.O. Box 94987
Lincoln, NE 68509-4987

Paper applications

Required of all renewing sponsors

Program Application and Agreement, Part 1 – NDE 01-017 – submit one application. Original signatures are required; faxed signature pages will not be accepted.

Center Site Application – NDE 01-018 – submit one per center.

Submit those that apply to your sponsoring organization/center

Food Service Contracts – if any of your centers contract for meals, you must follow procurement/bid procedures and use the standard contracts and attachments.

Agreement and regulations

By submitting an application to participate in the Child and Adult Care Food Program, you are entering into a legally binding contract. Be sure to read these documents, as you are agreeing to abide by the following:

CACFP Agreement, Parts II and III – NS-407-G

Updated February 7, 2023 9:53am