Early Learning Connection Coach Consultants
The Early Learning Connection Coach Consultants (ELC-CC) work collaboratively within various regional Nebraska Educational Service Units to ensure an equitable and comprehensive array of support that is responsive to the needs of coaches who serve early childhood educators and parents caring for children (birth through age eight) within family childcare homes, centers, and preschool programs. Coach Consultants are dedicated to developing and cultivating growth in coaches who work with early childhood educators to improve access to quality care and education for all young children and their families.
The role and purpose of the ELC-CC includes:
- Supporting collaboration and being responsive to the needs of coaches who serve early childhood educators to improve access to quality care and education for all
- Developing and cultivating growth in coaches by offering one-on-one, small group and cadre supports
- Supporting coaches with program development opportunities within their regions and across the state
- Strategic planning with Nebraska’s Coach Development Network
- Conducting an annual needs assessment and utilizing data for future planning
- Providing resources to early childhood coaches across Nebraska
- Supporting the principles of The Nebraska Early Childhood Coaching Guidebook: Competencies for Professional Practice
- Participating in community engagement and outreach
Download the Early Learning Connection Coach Consultant overview flyer.
Nebraska’s Early Learning Connection Coach Consultant Regions
Download Nebraska’s ELC Coach Consultant Regional Contacts Flyer
Interested in becoming an early childhood coach?
If you are a looking for a rewarding career in early childhood and are committed to helping programs understand and implement quality, consider applying to be a coach! Learn more about coach training and how to apply.