Planning to Improve: Guiding Questions
- Which instructional strategies will teachers utilize PreK-12? Why were these selected?
- How will the implementation of these strategies look across all grade levels PreK-12?
- How will you support teachers as they learn about and teach using research-based instructional strategies?
- What materials or resources are needed to support this improvement goal?
- What evidence or data should be kept by students, teachers, and administrators to show whether or not the implementation of selected instructional strategies is making a difference in the academic achievement of all students in your school?
- Do selected goals include a plan for professional development that includes all staff – including administrators? Is there adequate time and are relevant resources available for learning about selected research-based instructional strategies?
April 19, 2018 10:57am