Implementing the Plan: Guiding Questions
- Are all teachers implementing the selected instructional strategies?
- Is the implementation of your plan making a difference in student achievement? Does collected data reflect improved achievement for all students?
- Are teachers knowledgeable and confident regarding the implementation of research-based instructional strategies in their classrooms?
- Are students using instructional strategies at all age levels and in all classrooms as tools for learning?
- Does your plan need to be revised based on data collected? How will the revision process work in your district or building? How will all staff be involved in the revision process?
Updated April 19, 2018 10:57am