Continuous Improvement Toolkit
Continuous Improvement Process (CIP)
- Builds on existing efforts to improve student achievement
- Encourages a continuous process
- Integrates activities and programs
- Incorporates researched practices (Effective Schools)
- Uses the rubric for school improvement developed by Nebraskans for Nebraskans
- Identifies strategies for targeting areas of low-performance
Topic Guides for CIP Plans
- Address the areas essential for the improvement of student performance
- Provide processes, resources and options for immediate attention when a low-performance area or school has been identified
Please note: Some links will open in a new window.
This web site contains links to sites which are not maintained by or under the control of the State of Nebraska. If you feel that the content of an outside link is inappropriate, or would like to suggest resources/topics you would like our site to include, please email email@example.com. Not an all inclusive listing and listings are not endorsed by NDE.