Perkins Grant Monitoring
The following documents have been prepared to assist the staff of the Nebraska Department of Education in monitoring approved projects of the Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act (Perkins V).
The monitoring process has the following purposes:
- Determine compliance with the assurances listed in the local application.
- Evaluate progress toward the goals identified in the local application and meeting the needs of members of special populations.
- Verify that programs that have been approved as meeting program standards remain in compliance.
- Review progress toward meeting core indicators.
- Provide technical assistance for meeting the goals identified in the local application.
- Review and address civil rights compliance within CTE programs.
For additional information about the monitoring process, please review the grant monitoring manual which represents your sub-recipient status.
NDE Perkins Monitors
|Alliance||Aaron Jones||ESU 04||Chelsey Greene|
|Beatrice||Chelsey Greene||ESU 05||Donna Hoffman|
|Bellevue||Mary Janssen||ESU 06||Jami Foster|
|Blair||Teri Sloup||ESU 07||Donna Hoffman|
|Columbus||Greg Stahr||ESU 08||Jacqui Garrison|
|Crete||Sarah Heideman||ESU 09||Teri Sloup|
|Elkhorn||Mary Janssen||ESU 10||Lexi Neemann|
|ESU 01||Jacqui Garrison||ESU 11||Donna Hoffman|
|ESU 02||Lexi Neemann||ESU 13||Aaron Jones|
|ESU 03||Jami Foster||SW Schools||Jami Foster|
|ESU 16||Aaron Jones||Millard||Greg Stahr|
|ESU 17||Jacqui Garrison||Norfolk||Greg Stahr|
|Fremont||Jami Foster||North Platte||Chelsey Greene|
|Gering||Aaron Jones||Omaha||Lexi Neemann|
|Grand Island||Sarah Heideman||Papillion-LaVista||Chelsey Greene|
|Gretna||Teri Sloup||Ralston||Mary Janssen|
|Hastings||Sarah Heideman||Schuyler||Teri Sloup|
|Kearney||Sarah Heideman||Scottsbluff||Aaron Jones|
|Lexington||Greg Stahr||So Sioux City||Donna Hoffman|
|Lincoln||Donna Hoffman||Westside||Lexi Neemann|