CTE Data and Research
The Career and Technical Education (CTE) Data & Research website provides quick access to empirical information related to Career & Technical Education (CTE) in Nebraska, including resources on topics such as CTE student outcomes, data reporting and accountability, return on investment, and labor market information.
Nebraska CTE Delivers!
- 80% of Nebraska’s students grades 7-12 participate in CTE annually!
- 93% of Nebraska’s CTE concentrators graduate high school!
- 100% of Nebraska’s high schools offer CTE programs!
- On average, Nebraska students took 5 CTE classes before graduation!
- Over 20,000 students gained leadership skills participating in a CTSO!
- June 15 – Secondary Accountability Data Due
- June 15-30 – Secondary Data Audit Window
- June 30 – Secondary Data Finalized
- October 15 – Postsecondary Accountability Data Due
- October 15-30 – Postsecondary Data Audit Window
- November 1 – Postsecondary Data Finalized