CTE Data and Research
The Career and Technical Education (CTE) Data & Research website provides quick access to empirical information related to Career & Technical Education (CTE) in Nebraska, including resources on topics such as CTE student outcomes, data reporting and accountability, return on investment, and labor market information.
Nebraska CTE Delivers!
- 71% of Nebraska’s students grades 7-12 participate in CTE annually!
- 99% of Nebraska’s CTE concentrators graduate high school!
- Less than .01% of Nebraska’s CTE concentrators drop out of high school!
- 100% of Nebraska’s high schools offer CTE programs!
- On average, Nebraska students took 5.5 CTE classes before graduation!
- Over 22,000 students gained leadership skills participating in a CTSO!
View the latest Nebraska Career Education Outcomes & Insights infographic! You can also download a printable version.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- June 15th – CTE Accountability Data Due
- June 15 – 30th – Data Audit Window
- June 30th – Data Finalized
- October 15th – CTE Accountability Data Due
- October 15 – 30th – Data Audit Window
- November 1st – Data Finalized