NSCAS Test Development & Applications
NDE Statewide Assessment is always seeking highly qualified educators to participate in assessment development and review opportunities. Stipends are available when educators are NOT working under district contract.
- May 31-June 1, 2023 Passage Content and Bias Review Meeting (Virtually from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Central Time)
- July 10-14, 2023 Item Writing (The Cornhusker Hotel with lunch provided)
- July 24-28, 2023 Alignment Study (Virtually in the evenings)
- July 25-27 Standard Setting ((The Cornhusker Hotel with lunch provided))
- September 25-29, 2023 Item Content and Bias Review Meeting (Virtually in the evenings)
Please fill in the ELA Application!
- July 11-13, 2023 Item Writing (In Lincoln)
- July 25-27, 2023 Standard Setting (In Lincoln)
- September 25-29, 2023 Item Content and Bias Review Meeting (Virtual)
- July 2024 Alignment Study and Standard Setting (Virtual or In Person)
Please fill in the Math Application!
- June 12-16, 2023 Task Writing Workshop (In Kearney)
- July 10-14,Task Writing Workshop (In Lincoln)
- July 27, 2023 Standard Setting Validation (In Lincoln)
- September 12-14, 2023 Content and Bias Review Meeting (Virtual evening meeting)
- November 14-16, Content and Bias Review Workshop 2 (virtual evening meeting)
Please fill in the Science Application!
June 5-9 Item Writing Workshop – Item writing is for ELA, Math and Science. Review the Math Instructional Supports
July 17-21 – ELA Standard Setting/Science Validation
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Thank you for your continuous and dedicated work with NDE Statewide Assessment
– From the Statewide Assessment Team