Coordination Of Programs
Coordinate Don’t Duplicate!
Program planners need to coordinate! Together we can support all students more effectively by sharing goals and defining roles and responsibilities between programs. It is likely some students will be in multiple programs. Cooperative program plans will eliminate duplication. Identify common goals, content and activities related to the Nebraska Career Development Model, in the chart below to assist with coordinated program planning.
Considerations for the coordination of programs:
- Do all students have plans for seamless transitions to college and career goals?
- Are the programs working together for the benefit of students?
- Are the programs and planning materials coordinated to use common vocabulary, models and resources to reinforce clear and consistent messages?
- Are guidelines and procedures in place to avoid duplication and wasted instructional time?
- Are all educators aware of how to support college and career readiness planning adopted by the district for seamless transitions for all students?
Personal Learning Plan
Individual Education Plan
Pre-Employment Transition Services
|Career Development Components||NSTTAC Indicator 13 Checklist||Pre-Employment Transitions Services|
Planning & Management