A transcript must be sent directly from the college. Most colleges have a portal that will identify the service they use to send transcripts. Please choose one of the options below.

Electronic Transcripts: A transcript from Parchment or National Student Clearinghouse can be sent directly to

By Mail: You can also mail a transcript to the following address: Nebraska Department of Education, Educator Certification, PO Box 94987, Lincoln, Nebraska 68509.

Please note that if you mail a transcript yourself, it must be in a sealed envelope from the college.

Updated March 23, 2023 12:59pm