About the Programs
EDUCATOR PREPARATION PROGRAM INFORMATION
There are fifteen (15) approved educator preparation programs in Nebraska. In addition to the requirement that all Nebraska institutions successfully complete the state program approval process, a majority of institutions have also attained national accreditation by the National Council of Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) or by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC). National accreditation processes are transitioning to the Council for Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) by 2016.
All fifteen (15) institutions that prepare teachers in Nebraska are members of the Nebraska Association of Colleges of Teacher Education (NACTE) and are also represented on the Nebraska Council on Teacher Education (NCTE), an advisory body to the State Board of Education. NCTE consists of equal representation from educators, educator preparation administrators, and governance representatives which work in partnership to assure high standards for Nebraska educator preparation and quality education for PreK-12 students statewide.
- 2018 Statewide Employment Report – Summary
- 2017 Statewide Employment Report – Summary
- 2016 Statewide Employment Report – Summary
- 2015 Statewide Employment Report – Summary
Nebraska 1st Year Teacher Followup Survey – Statewide Analysis
- 2018 Statewide Teacher Report – Content Analysis – coming soon
- 2017 Statewide Teacher Report – Content Analysis
Nebraska 3rd Year Teacher Employment Survey – Statewide Analysis
Nebraska 3rd Year Teacher Followup Survey – Statewide Analysis
- 2018 Statewide 3rd Year Teacher Report – Content Analysis – coming soon