Dates, Locations, and Registration Information
AdvancED Nebraska has scheduled five Continuous School Improvement Workshops for the fall of 2017:
Gering – September 18 & 19, Civic Center
York – September 25 & 26, Holthus Center
Norfolk – October 9 & 10, Lifelong Learning Center
Kearney– October 19 & 20, Educational Service Unit 10
Omaha – October 24 & 25, Educational Service Unit 3
You may register online by going to http://www.advanc-ed.org/services/conferences-workshops-and-webinars.
- Click on the AdvancED Classroom hyperlink.
- Click on Conferences, Workshops and Webinars image.
- Click on the yellow Explore our Professional Learning Calendar button.
- From the Managing Office drop-down, select Nebraska.
- Click Search for Events, and then click the link of the event for which you wish to register.
- Click the Register button on any of the tabbed information pages, and complete the registration information. You will receive an e-mail confirmation. You can print any of the tabbed pages (Agenda, etc.) for your reference. Please note that the Location tab has “zoomable” maps and driving directions.
The registration fee is $125 per person, or $85 per person in a team of four people from any one organization. To receive the discounted rate, one person must register all members of the group at one time (i.e., within a single registration). The registration fee includes materials, lunch, and refreshments for each day. Sign-in and refreshments begin each day at 8:00 a.m., with the training starting at 8:30 a.m. and concluding by 3:30 p.m. Please register no later than two weeks prior to the workshop.
If you have difficulties registering or other questions regarding the CIP Workshops, please contact Andrea Boring at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-471-0955.