Questions, Comments, or Corrections? Let us know!

Requirements to Drive a Pupil Transportation Vehicle

Federal and State Requirement Matrices:

Contact the Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles for more information to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).

Click here for more information about driver training.

Program Contacts

  • Stephanie DeGroot: (402) 540-0649 or
  • Bryce Wilson: (402) 471-4320 or
Updated September 24, 2021 8:50am