Nebraska Afterschool Conference
Request for Workshop Sessions and Walk & Talk Display Tables
Are you interested in leading a conference workshop or hosting a Walk & Talk display table?
If so, the links below will take you to the online application forms.
Walk & Talk Tables
Proposals are due June 13, 2023
Presenters and Walk & Talk representatives will be notified regarding their status on July 12, 2023.
Photos from 2022 Conference
Courtesy of Debra S. Kaplan
Registration coming soon!
There are two options to join the conference.
In-person conference registration ($90) includes:
- Access to over 20 conference break-out sessions
- Opportunity to network with representatives of 25 community organizations who will share resources available statewide to support your programs
- Personalized business cards to use as you network with community organizations and afterschool educators
- Breakfast, lunch, and valuable door prizes.
Virtual registration ($45) includes:
- Access to more than a dozen virtual break-out sessions
- Participate in live-streamed sessions throughout the day of the conference including opening and lunch plenary sessions
- Technical support available throughout the day of the conference
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hilton Omaha (1001 Cass Street). The hotel is directly connected via sky bridge to the CHI Health Event Center and less than a mile from the Old Market Entertainment District. The discounted group room rate is $142 (single or double), $152 (triple), $162 (quad). The overnight parking rate for GetConnected hotel guests will be discounted to $11.00/night.
Several other hotels are located within the vicinity.
CHI Health Center
455 N 10th St, Omaha NE