We provide opportunities for people with disabilities to succeed.
We help people with disabilities prepare for, obtain, and maintain employment while helping businesses recruit, train, and retain employees with disabilities.
Our Values and Guiding Principles:
- Respect – We treat others with respect and importance regardless of position or role.
- Honor strengths, skills, choices, abilities, and cultural identity
- Address needs and requests in a timely manner
- Value customer, partner, and employee input
- Integrity – We will be honest and just.
- Act in the best interest of others
- Demonstrate fairness, respect, and responsiveness in our actions and communications
- Respect individual autonomy and confidentiality
- Use public resources responsibly
- Take ownership and responsibility for actions and their results
- Work with partners who demonstrate fairness, respect, and responsiveness in the delivery of services
- Leadership – We inspire hope in those we serve.
- Foster an environment that encourages creative problem solving, collaboration, and teamwork
- Recognize and reward excellence and innovation
- Evaluate processes, services, and results for continuous improvement
- Provide the highest quality services while maintaining fiscal responsibility
- Provide opportunities for continuous development of all staff
- Sustain our role as a respected leader and partner in the community
Updated January 9, 2019 11:52am