School Lunch Online Bookkeeper Training
This training will address program requirements for the School Lunch and Breakfast Programs including free and reduced price eligibility determination, verification, meal count procedures and record keeping.
To register for this training please ‘click’ on the Register for Training button above. Enter your six-digit Agreement Number for your district and ‘click’ Register for Training. Select SNP School Nutrition Program, next select NSLP005-Online School Meals Bookkeeper Training. Complete the attendee information and be sure to print the registration confirmation page for future reference. You may view the presentation as your schedule allows.
Bookkeeper Powerpoint Videos
- Part 1: Participating in USDA’s School Meal Programs
- Part 2: Approving Students for Benefits
- Part 3: Verification Process and Completing the Online Verification Report (Webinar)
- Part 4: Other Recordkeeping Requirements and Reports
- Download Materials to follow along while you view the videos.
If any participants require a sign language interpreter or alternate formats of print materials, please notify our office at (402) 471-2488 or (800) 731-2233.