Nebraska Entry Administrative Permit

A Nebraska Entry Administrative Permit is valid for administration in the school system, public or private, that requests the issuance of the permit.  Each Nebraska Entry Administrative Permit expires on August 31 following the third year following the year of issuance and may not be renewed.  No individual may hold a Nebraska Entry Administrative Permit for a cumulative total of more than three school years.

The requirements for a Nebraska Entry Administrative Permit include the following:

  1. An application and fee in the TEACH system  (Please note that registration for TEACH is required first; then an application can be submitted.)
  2. Fingerprints
  3. Official Transcript(s) show the completion of a Master’s degree
  4. Educator Certificate – A valid administrative certificate or permit is required from another state and must show that the certificate or permit has been valid for at least one year.
  5. Institutional Verification – This form is used to show that a program was completed. The form is sent electronically to Nebraska colleges and universities.
  6. Submit a written request for the issuance of such permit from the superintendent of schools or the governing body of the school system in which the applicant intends to administer.

More information on how to send supporting documents can be found in the FAQ section of this website.

More information is coming soon!

Updated March 28, 2023 3:15pm