Baked Bean Medley
Recipe Courtesy of FOOD-HERO
Photo Courtesy of Harvest of the Month
- Ham, diced - 1.5 lbs
- Onion, chopped - 1 lb
- Garlic powder - 1 tsp
- Pinto beans, canned with liquid - 3 lbs
- Local great northern beans, dried, pre-cooked with liquid* (1 lb dried beans, uncooked) - 3 lbs
- Kidney beans, canned with liquid - 3 lbs
- Garbanzo beans, canned with liquid - 3 lbs
- Pork and beans - 3 lbs
- Ketchup - 2.5 cups
- Molasses - 0.75 cups
- Brown sugar - 0.75 cups
- Worcestershire sauce - 0.33 cups
- Prepared mustard - 3 Tbsps
- Pepper - 0.75 tsps
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Spray 2 ½-inch steam table pans with pan-release spray. For 50 servings, use one full-size 2 ½-inch pan and one 2 ½-inch half pan. For 100 servings, use three 2 ½-inch steam table pans.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly between each prepared steam table pan.
- Bake, uncovered in the preheated 375°F oven for about 1 to 1 ½ hours, or until the sauce is bubbly and thickened. Critical Control Point: Heat to 165°F or higher for at least 15 seconds.
- Serve ½ cup portions with a #8 scoop or a ½ cup spoodle.
Critical Control Point: Hold for hot service at 135°F or higher.
*See Dry Bean Preparation
50 servings makes 14 lbs
#8 scoop or ½ cup spoodle
Meal Pattern Contribution