What violations am I required to report?
Educators are required to report “known violations” of the SPC in the following circumstances:
● the educator has had a license/certificate revoked, including in another state;
● the educator has misrepresented his or her professional qualifications or those of a colleague;
● the educator has engaged in any act of moral turpitude;
● the educator has engaged in any felony under the laws of the United States or any state or territory; or
● the educator has a misdemeanor conviction involving abuse, neglect, or sexual misconduct as defined Rule 21.