Upcoming Events – Family and Community Engagement
Please join the upcoming live Nebraska CAFE meetings for educators, community partners, and families.
The Nebraska CAFE is an engaging discussion-based webinar series focused on amplifying family engagement in schools throughout Nebraska. The CAFE provides educators & professionals who work in family engagement a platform to communicate, network, and learn from families and other professionals.
The Nebraska CAFE will be held over Zoom. Participants can join by computer, tablet, or phone.
Interpreters available upon request.
Topics & dates for the 2023-2024 School year are:
- September 19, 2023 / 4:30 PM CT – Engaging Families on Wellness and Habits for Success
- November 14, 2023 / 4:30 PM CT – Engaging Families and Communities with School Safety
- January 16, 2024 / 4:30 PM CT – Literacy and Language Justice with Families
- March 19, 2024 / 4:30 PM CT – Partnering with Passionate Parents
- June 18, 2024 / 4:30 PM CT – Nebraska School, Family, and Community Engagement Framework
Register for the next meeting on the Nebraska CAFE website:
Many wonderful family and community engagement events occur yearly in Nebraska. Check with your local school, district, and city to see what is happening near you. Updates about larger, statewide opportunities will be posted here.
2023 Families Learning Conference
Hosted by the National Center for Families Learning (NCFL)
October 23-25, 2023 – Omaha, NE
Learn more here: http://conference.familieslearning.org/