October 9-12, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK
The annual Forum, now entering its fourth decade, has been redesigned and refreshed. Every session is designed with the classroom teacher/instructor in mind! Take home specific, actionable ideas.
• Hands-ON! Workshops: 3 hour introductory workshops and in-depth full-day workshops.
• Concurrent Sessions: 45-minute sessions presented by business executives, local entrepreneurs, and some of the nation’s leading business/marketing educators.
• QuickStop Show and Tell sessions: QuickStop sessions (15-minutes each) designed to share actionable ideas. QuickStop presenters are charged with sharing something of significant value while the clock ticks.
• DeepThink Roundtables: DeepThinks are intended to help work through a problem or idea in a discussion-oriented atmosphere.
Cultivating an Entrepreneurial Culture
October 11-14, 2015
Conference Information and Updates: www.nacce.com/?page=NACCE2015ConfHome
NACCE2015 will focus on providing the tools to ignite and maintain an entrepreneurial culture at all levels and share actionable examples of staff applying the entrepreneurial method to common community college challenges.
- President’s Track –Mentor Your Senior Staff for Entrepreneurial Success
- Be a Catalyst – Drive Culture Change & Apply the Entrepreneurial Method To Challenges
- Co-Create an Entrepreneurial Culture in Your Larger Region
- Best Practices in "Teaching" Entrepreneurship