Kale and Blueberry Salad
Recipe Courtesy of Unsplash
Photo Courtesy of Harvest of the Month
- Local kale, raw - 12.75 lbs
- Blueberries, raw - 4.25 lbs
- Cheese: mazzarella - 1.8 lbs
- Raspberry vinaigrette dressing - 1.5 qts
- Rinse kale and pat dry.
- Trim off the stem and roughly chop into salad size pieces.
- Mix together kale, blueberries and mozzarella.
- Portion into 1 cup serving cups and drizzle with dressing.
Critical Control Point: Hold at 41° F until service.
50 servings makes 18 lbs
Meal Pattern Contribution