What if I want to contest the allegations and/or the recommendations contained in the investigation Report that resulted from a complaint filed against me?

If the recommendation is for a reprimand or admonishment, and you do not agree and will not accept the recommended sanction, then a Petition will be filed with the Professional Practices Commission, which becomes a public record. See question 34.