NDE and State Job Openings
NDE’s job openings are included with all State of Nebraska job openings. NDE positions must be posted for a minimum of ten calendar days. Closing dates (application deadlines) are provided unless the position has an open closing date. Closing dates are subject to extension based on size of applicant pool.
Click on the following links to access job opening listings:
Instructions for Applying
To apply online, go to https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/nebraska or click on a specific job position under ‘NDE Job Openings’ to be taken to that posting.
For more information about working for Nebraska, visit http://www.statejobs.nebraska.gov/.
- Things to Remember when Applying:
Here are some important points to remember when applying for positions at the State of Nebraska:
· The employment application is required and is the only source of information used to determine if you meet the minimum requirements of the job.
· Please make sure your application is complete. Incomplete applications are rejected.
· You will have the opportunity to attach a resume, however it is not considered part of the application. Information contained in a resume, supplemental questionnaire, or other document, will not be considered in lieu of the formal on-line application form.
· Please be complete. You will not be allowed to change your application after you have applied for a position and you cannot re-apply for the same position unless it is posted again.
· When you have successfully applied for a job, you will receive an instant e-mail confirmation notice.
We encourage you to use the Search feature to find jobs that are available in a particular location or a job that matches your work experience.
Applicants who need accommodation in the selection process should request this in advance. Requests can be made by contacting the Nebraska State Personnel Office, 1526 K Street, Suite 100, Lincoln. NE. (402) 471-2075.
The Nebraska Department of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disabling condition, or genetic information in conformity with applicable laws. Joel Scherling, Director of Human Resources, P.O. Box 94987, Lincoln, NE 68509-4987, phone (402) 471-4736, is the contact for concerns for Section 504 (prohibits disability discrimination), Title IX (prohibits sex discrimination), and other laws and regulations regarding equal employment opportunities and rights.