- This event has passed.
Brain Injury Advisory Council Mtg
September 14, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Brain Injury Advisory Council (BIAC) Meeting
September 14, 2018 – 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Nebraska VR/Assistive Technology Partnership Office
3901 N. 27th Street, Lincoln (Entrance on east side of the building)
* 10:00 am: Approve June 8, 2018 meeting minutes & September 14 agenda – Tiffany Armstrong
* Open meeting announcement and public comment – Tiffany Armstrong
* Expiring memberships/renewals (Frank Velinsky) – Tiffany Armstrong
* NCI-AD Survey and Aged & Disabled Waiver input provided to DHHS – Keri Bennett
* Integrated Master Work Plan development – Tiffany Armstrong
* New TBI Grant Activities/Mentor State responsibilities – Keri Bennett
* BIAC By-laws, handbook revisions based on ACL requirements – Keri Bennett
12:00 pm – 12:30 pm — Lunch break – No lunch provided
* BIAC Public Policy Committee report – Tiffany Armstrong
* BIA Legislative plans – Peggy Reisher
* New business?
3:00 pm: Adjourn
Next BI Advisory Council meeting: December 14, 2018