- This event has passed.
2020-24 WIOA Combined State Plan Public Meeting
February 29, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Nebraska Departments of Education, Health and Human Services, and Labor and the Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired are releasing a draft of the Combined State Plan in compliance with the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. Public comment on the draft is requested during the 30-day period beginning January 30, 2020 and ending February 29, 2020. The modification is accessible online at https://dol.nebraska.gov/EmploymentAndTraining/LCRWP/WIOA/ManualsPlansReports.
Comments may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments may also be submitted during a public hearing, which will be held on February 10, 2020 at 2p CST at the Nebraska VR, 3901 North 27th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska. This hearing will be broadcast simultaneously at Nebraska VR locations across the state through interactive video conferencing. These locations include:
- Columbus – 3100 23rd Street, Suite 5
- Fremont – 827 North D Street
- Grand Island – 203 E. Stolley Park Road, Suite B
- Kearney – 315 W 60th Street, Suite 400
- Lincoln – 3901 N. 27th Street, Suite 6
- Norfolk – 1212 Benjamin Ave
- North Platte – 200 South Silber, Bldg, 2
- Omaha – 1313 Farnam on the Mall
- Omaha – 12011 Q Street
- Scottsbluff – 505A Broadway, Suite 500
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Equal Opportunity Employer/Program TDD: 800.833.7352. If accommodations are needed, please contact Lindsey Sullivan at 402.471.9828.
THIS PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD WILL CLOSE ON FEBRUARY 29, 2020.