Model of State Aid for 2020/21 Under Current Statute on January 16, 2020
2020/21 Model of State Aid under Current Statute on January 16, 2020
(These numbers may change prior to certification)
- [A1] 2020/21 Current Statute Model Of State Aid Calculated By System (legal size document)
- [A2] 2020/21 Current Statute State Aid Model Formula Needs, Allowances, and Adjustments (legal size document)
- [A3] 2020/21 Formula Students In Ascending Order Under Current Statute
- [A4] Comparison Of 2020/21 State Aid Model Under Current Statute To Prior Year Calculated Aid
Additional information for calculation of specific components:
- Tax Equity and Educational Opportunities Support Act (TEEOSA) Document. This Document contains three parts:
- Part I – Data Sources for the 2019/20 State Aid Calculations (pages 1-10)
- Part II – 2019/20 Concept Summary (pages 11-17)
- Part III – Questions and Answers Related to the 2019/20 State Aid Calculation (pages 18-24)
- Additional Information for 2020/21 State Aid Model Under Current Statute
- [A5] – Medicaid in Public Schools provided by HHS – (MIPs)
Please review your district’s components for accuracy. If you have questions or find any calculation errors, contact Kevin Lyons at (402) 471-3323 or email@example.com.
Note: This Model will be removed from the website at 4:00 PM on January 22, 2020.