SEAC is an advisory panel for the purpose of providing policy guidance with respect to Special Education and related services for children with disabilities. The responsibilities of the Special Education Advisory Council include becoming knowledgeable about research-based educational practices and reviewing Nebraska Department of Education-Office of Special Education activities designed to improve outcomes for children with disabilities. The Council consists of a balance of parents, educators, administrators, and representatives from various state agencies who serve differently-abled children birth through age 21.
April 26, 2018 Embassy Suites, Lincoln, NE – Agenda (PDF) – Minutes (PDF)
- SEAC Annual Report 2016-2017 (PDF)
- SEAC Annual Report 2015-2016 (PDF)
- SEAC Annual Report 2014-2015 (PDF)
- SEAC Annual Report 2013-2014 (PDF)
- SEAC Annual Report 2012-2013 (PDF)