(These numbers may change prior to the certification.)
All files below are in Adobe Acrobat (pdf)
- 2018/19 State Aid Calculated By System [A1] (legal size document)
- State Aid Formula Needs, Allowances, and Adjustments for 2018/19 [A2] (legal size document)
- Formula Students in Ascending Order [A3]
- Comparison of Model to Prior Year Calculated Aid [A4]
Additional information for calculation of specific components:
- Tax Equity and Educational Opportunities Support Act (TEEOSA) Document This document contains three parts:
- Part I – Data Sources for the 2017/18 State Aid Calculations (pages 1-11)
- Part II – 2017/18 Concept Summary (pages 12-18)
- Part III – Questions and Answers Related to the State Aid Concept and 2017/18 State Aid Calculation (pages 19-25)
- Additional Information for the 2018/19 State Aid Model
- Medicaid in Public Schools (MIPS) [A5]
If you find any calculation errors, contact Jen Utemark at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (402) 471-3323 by no later than January 18, 2018.
Note – This Model will be removed from the website on January 18, 2018.