The Nebraska Legislature enacted two laws, LB 79-1013 and LB 79-1014 as guidelines for Poverty and Limited English Proficient Plans. This web site will offer guidance, support and resources for successful completion of these plans.
Poverty/LEP Plan Questions for Financial, Submission, Approval and Accessing:
- Allowance Expenditure Requirements or State Aid Certification. Go to Finance and Organizational Services and scroll down to “FOS Programs.”
- Questions/answers on plan purpose, plan submission and accessing plans can be found in the resource guide listed below on pages 29-31.
- Assistance in completing or additional questions, refer to the Resource Guide.
LEP and Poverty Plans for 2016-17 school year: Due October 15
- Contact Tom Goeschel with questions at 402 471-3570 or email@example.com
- Updated Resource Guide 2016
McREL Central Nebraska Poverty Plan Report October 7, 2010 (pdf)
McREL Central Nebraska LEP Review March 4, 2011 (pdf)