Direct Certification Training 2018
This course will introduce training participants to the new Direct Certification(DC) System used for free or reduced price meal benefits.
All School Food Authorities (SFAs) are required to have at least one staff member attend training. The only exceptions are Residential Child Care Institutions, Educational Services Units, milk only schools, and summer camps. Ideally, training participants are staff member(s) who work directly with the CNP Direct Certification system.
Training Dates & Locations
July 11, 2018
July 12, 2018
July 30, 2018
UNK – Kearney
College of Education Building Room C104
1615 W 24th St
Registration Deadline: 7/23/18
- Take exit 272 into Kearney
- Turn Right onto 2nd Ave (NE 44)
- After 2 Miles, Turn Left onto W. 25th Street (HWY 30)
- After approx. 1 Mile, Turn Left onto W. 24th Street.
- The North side of the College of Education is the big building that’s straight ahead, on the Left side of the street.
- Turn Left into Parking Lot 14.
- Park at the South End of the Parking Lot by the Middle Doors.
- There is a sign that says ‘College of Education’.
- Upon entering the building, turn Right for the Direct Certification Training in Room C104.
Registration Requirements: Registration is required as space is limited. The registration deadline is 7 days prior to the training date that is offered at each location. Multiple training dates are listed for some locations; however, you only need to register for one training session. Each participant must bring their own CNP log in to work in the system and complete class survey/assessments. If you have any registration questions or are in need of special accommodations, please call (800) 731-2233 or (402) 471-2488.
Registration is Required to Attend – Click here to register now on the CNP Website
All Training will be held from 9am to 4pm. Lunch will be on your own from 11:30am to 12:30pm.
Direct Certification Training Flyer 2018
To maximize training resources; (1) training dates may be combined in order to ensure that each day of training has at least 12 registered participants; (2) SFAs with more than one registered participant may be asked to share the same computer.
If any participants require a sign language interpreter, alternate formats of print materials or wheelchair accessibility, please notify our office at least two weeks prior to the workshop date at (800) 731-2233 or (402) 471-2488.