Can I voluntarily surrender my certificate?

You are always free to voluntarily surrender your certificate. A Voluntary Surrender is treated the same as a permanent revocation and will still be publicized and the information provided to other states. You or your attorney may contact the Certification Investigations office for more information about how to surrender your certificate.