We receive Child and Adult Care Food funding through direct-deposit into the General Fund but there is no coding for those funds in the General Fund. How do we identify this transaction?

Since this funding is being direct deposited into your General Fund, a reversing entry can take care of that transaction.

This can be corrected by submitting a State of Nebraska W-9  & ACH Enrollment Form to set up direct deposit for state funding directly into the School Nutrition Fund.  This form is available at the bottom of the page at this:  https://www.education.ne.gov/fos/forms/

Submit the completed form to Paul Haas at paul.haas@nebraska.gov