University of Nebraska at Kearney
EETP INSTITUTION INFORMATION PAGE
PLEASE NOTE: Individuals in the Transition to Teaching Program at UNK are not eligible for EETP funds, but may qualify for Attracting Excellence to Teaching Program (AETP) funds.
For information contact:
- Becca Dobry – 308-865-8520 – email@example.com
Instructions for Submission
- Applications will be sent to NDE for award in the order in which they are received.
- Deadline for submission is May 4, 2018.
- Send Application and Program of Study by email, fax, or mail to:
2510 11th Ave
MSAB, Financial Aid
Kearney, NE 68849
CHECKLIST for required information
Click Below to Select a Program of Study Form:
Graduate Degree Programs
The forms below are for programs offered by the College of Education at UNK. Other programs may also qualify for EETP funds.
- MAE Art Education
- MAE Music Education
- MAE Spanish Education
- MSE Math/Science Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Communication Disorders
- Instructional Technology
- Special Education
Graduate Endorsement Programs
For degree programs offered outside the Teacher Education unit use this program of study form. You will need to obtain the signature of your advisor on the program of study before submitting it to Becca Dobry in Financial Aid.